Thursday, January 15, 2015

JUST HAD TO SHARE

     A little bit off-topic, but I really wanted to pass on my exciting news.

     As those of you who have linked to my bio and my Facebook page are aware, I'm a writer of historical romances. Fourteen published books, to be precise. I hadn't written in some time, and then I met an agent who convinced me that it was time to revive my career. And she certainly has!

     A wonderful publisher of e-books, Diversion Books, has just reissued seven of my previous books. Do check them out, if you're interested.

The last book, number fifteen, MY LADY GLORIANA, is new, and has just been published. by Diversion


     
      Best to all until my next blog post!

      Sylvia Halliday

Find me on Facebook ;  https://www.facebook.com/SylviaHallidayAuthor





No comments:

Post a Comment